Choosing a commodity broker is the first step in your trading. There are plenty of commodity brokers in India. Each brokers have their unique feature in attracting the customer to open account. Some brokers give lowest broking fee but fails in other features. A trader should not see only the broking fee but there are many other features.
Simple whether you’re a business associate or an individual trader first stick on to quality and professional setups based brokers.
Check for standard professional advisory. Advisory will defined the standard of a broker, not just giving a buy call or sell call with stop loss alone will not reflect advisory.
Check whether a broker is giving you projection, forecast, commodity conditions,
Check whether a broker educating you on commodity with technical analysis.
Check a broker is taking efforts to teach you a technical analysis through manual brief.
Under the technical analysis: learn through manual reading and do not follow automate signaling software to single buy and sell.
Below is the step by step idea to choose your best broker.
1. Find the famous commodity brokers with the help of search engine. Click here to check out our famous commodity brokers.
2. Filter the list by lowest broking fee.
3. Compare each brokers by public reviews and rating. Use the National futures association to check the records of each broker.
4. Below is the list of features a commodity broker should have,
- Max of 0.02% Broking fee per lot
- Online trading application support
- Buffer allowed
- Phone trading
- Online e-statement on the trading calls
- Trading advice or tips
- Payment processing time maximum of 24 hours.
Click here to check out the top commodity brokers.